Sunday, October 10, 2010

What's Wrong With the World?

Reading the news is really not good for my mental health. Like the secret old man I am, I spent a good bit of my day surfing the New York Times website, reading up on gay abuse in New York, anti-islamic groups in Tennessee, and fueling my hatred for the political system in our lovely little melting pot. For some reason, I'm drawn to the most depressing and fucked up articles, and reading that shit gives me a really bleak outlook on humanity. I guess that just makes me a typical consumer of free information; it's no wonder news sources tend to focus in on the darker pieces of humanity. I'd like to think that there are some articles that focus on the bright side of life, but honestly, I don't know anyone who'd read them.

Sorry for not making this post funnier, but honestly, I'm not in the mood. People need to stop being so fucked up. Is it really that hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment