Thursday, August 12, 2010

Me and Mr. T

If there's one thing me and B.A. Baracus have in common, it's this. I despise flying more than most people can imagine. It's cramped, it's noisy, it's impossible to sleep through (which is probably the number one thing that puts it above math class for me), and most of all, I'm fucking 6'3". Now, I know I'm only beating the cremated ashes of the dead horse that is complaining about flying, but you'd complain too if you were a large impatient teenager crammed into an airplane seat meant for a twelve year old sitting behind the one guy on the plane who simply WILL NOT give up his ability to recline those extra three inches in his seat. Seriously, it's THREE FUCKING INCHES. Those three inches of reclining space do not make the flight any more bearable; in fact, I think they're just a punishment tool put in place by airline companies who hate tall, handsome young teenage men.

All that in mind, it probably didn't help that this was how I reacted to this mans forced reclination.

Now, for something completely different, listen to Opeth. If you're at all into metal, and honestly, ever if you aren't, they're fucking amazing. Here are some links to some videos of theirs.

Peace out bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment